Behandeling van diep infiltrerende endometriose
Diagnose van oppervlakkige peritoneale endometriose
- 1.Choosing the right technique for deep endometriosis.
- 2.Conservative surgery versus colorectal resection in deep endometriosis infiltrating the rectum: a randomized trial.
- 3.Choosing the right surgical technique for deep endometriosis: shaving, disc excision, or bowel resection?
- 4.Complete laparoscopic excision of endometriosis in teenagers: is postoperative hormonal suppression necessary?
- 5.Ovarian endometriosis and fertility preservation: a challenge in 2018.
- 6.Association between ovarian endometrioma and ovarian reserve.
- 7.Ovarian function after the use of various hemostatic techniques during treatment for endometrioma: protocol for a randomized clinical trial.
- 8.Ovarian endometrioma - a possible finding in adolescent girls and young women: a mini-review.
- 9.Epithelial Mutations in Endometriosis: Link to Ovarian Cancer.
- 10.Modern approaches to surgical management of endometrioma.
- 11.Surgical removal of superficial peritoneal endometriosis for managing women with chronic pelvic pain: time for a rethink?
- 12.Surgical Treatment of Endometriosis: Excision Versus Ablation of Peritoneal Disease.
- 13.Surgical treatment of different types of endometriosis: Comparison of major society guidelines and preferred clinical algorithms.
- 14.Nerve Sparing and Surgery for Deep Infiltrating Endometriosis: Pessimism of the Intellect or Optimism of the Will.
- 15.Nerve-sparing laparoscopic eradication of deep endometriosis with segmental rectal and parametrial resection: The negrar method.
- 16.Randomized Study Comparing Use of THUNDERBEAT Technology vs Standard Electrosurgery during Laparoscopic Radical Hysterectomy and Pelvic Lymphadenectomy for Gynecologic Cancer.
- 17.Minilaparoscopic hysterectomy made easy: First report on alternative instrumentation and new integrated energy platform.
- 18.Efficacy and Safety of Combined Ultrasonic and Bipolar Energy Source in Laparoscopic Surgery.
- 19.Evaluation of Vessel Sealing Performance among Ultrasonic Devices in a Porcine Model.
- 20.Application of a New Integrated Bipolar and Ultrasonic Energy Device in Laparoscopic Hysterectomies.